Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Darn Cold Weather....

Yup. It's official ~ winter has come to AZ :(
I was really enjoying the wonderful warm weather, then this week it decided to go cold. I know some of you are dealing with below zero temps, snow, sleet, rain & all the icky winter weather I really hate, but when the temps drop below 60 here, it's like a cold snap!! LOL D & I had to bundle up for our walk to school ~ long sleeves, jackets, &
**gasp** jeans!! LOL I have to make sure I have a tissue pack my nose runs so much with the cold!! Then to make my walk even more enjoyable ~ yesterday I woke up at 4 AM with a bad allergy attack & was sneezing and blowing my nose most of the morning until my allergy tabs clicked in. Yuck!!
I've been working on another kit & I think I'm running out of steam! LOL I think after this one is done, I'll take a rest from designing for a bit and maybe actually scrap a few pages!! LOL Here's a sneak peek of my new kit, Blythe, in the form of a free quick stik!!
YEAH!!!
Enjoy, and have a {warm} great day!! ;)



**{Thank you for your interest in my freebie, but this download is no longer available.}**

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 29 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Hitz said...

thank you for sharing

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).