Monday, December 08, 2008

Lucky Day!

Phew! I finally got the website back up & running. YEAH!!! I wanted to completely change it, but just not sure exactly what direction I wanted to go in. So for now, it's pretty much the same.
I spent the weekend hacking & caughing with a sore throat, & thankfully I feel better today & think I'm getting over it. Probably sleeping through pretty much the entire weekend helped!!
On a happy note, I found some more goodies for ya all on my little ol' harddrive! A retro style paper pack of holiday colors. Just in time for Holiday greeting cards, gift tags & layouts!!


**{Thank you for your interest in my freebie, but this download is no longer available.}**

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Such fun colors!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 09 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

demingglobal said...

Thank you so much! The papers are so much fun - and will give my Christmas pages such a joyful & funky feel! Thanks again!

Chel said...

beautiful paper pack. thanks.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).