Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Something for the Masses!

The remodeling of my website is taking longer than I thought!! But then, don't all remodels take longer, cost more money & run into a series of delays?? LOL Between redoing the site, getting my sister's site up & running (she sells handmade jewelry, look for a link here soon) and trying to get some new items made for the store, the days just fly by. Especially those when I have to stop "early" to get a kid here, take a kid there, pick up another from wherever, then the rest of the day is shot.
The good news for those of you who read this is as I'm remodeling & cleaning, I found some more goodies!! (If you haven't grabbed my Chill Factor Kit yet, you better hurry, the link will expire on Friday). Here are some pastel gingham messy ribbons for you to play with. Enjoy!!
**{Thank you for your interest in my freebie, but this download is no longer available.}**


3 comments:

Karen Bosch said...

very cute - thanks! I can use this in lots of layouts!

Anonymous said...

Thank U for sharing! =)

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for sharing the ribbons with us.....love the gingham!! :)