Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Frustrated

I've been messing with my Blog today trying to change things around. I thought a winter or Holiday theme might be a nice change. So much for that idea! LOL
I wanted to add a background image & couldn't remember how to do it. {Yes, it's been that long since I've changed my Blog!} I wanted to have the background stationary & the text scroll {Like Brenda Smith's Blog. I love how this looks!} So I did a Google search for a tut. I found a great one, but for some reason, the background image was not showing up. I tried several different combos of code that I thought might work ~ & nothing. Then I thought maybe my image is too big. But what size do I make it? I had no idea. I know it can't be that difficult, I've built websites for goodness sake. But today Blogger has beaten me down! LOL
So, since the girls are begging me to feed them {darn those kids needing to be fed!! LOL} and I've lost patience w/ it, I quit for the night. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe.
PS ~ if anyone knows how to do this, I'd love to hear your tips ;)

2 comments:

Amy said...

oooo. I like how that stays stationery too. I only wish I knew how to tell you to do it. Funny how frustrating the computer can be sometimes. Best of luck. I look forward to seeing the final new and improved blog look.

Unknown said...

I have perfect instructions for you and I can give you an example to design your blog with. Email me, k?

Franny
topcatfreebielist at gmail dot com