Sunday, September 24, 2006

Just in Time for Halloween

I just uploaded the latest kit to the Emporium called 'Mummy's Little Ghouls'. I have 3 girls, & have always thought it'd be cute for us all to dress up for Halloween ~ me as the 'Mummy' & them as my little 'Ghouls'. I never got around to doing it , and now that they're 13, 10, & 8 they just think it's corny. But it's a perfect name for a Halloween kit!! And this kit is not so "Halloweenie", so it's great for fall layouts, too. I'm also working on a new kit that so far has no name and I'm not even sure when it'll get to the Emporium!! LOL Maybe a "Name This Kit" contest will be in order. Will keep you updated. I'm also working on a new freebie for the month of October so b sure to check back on that. In the meanwhile here's a preview of 'Mummys Little Ghouls' ~




No comments: