Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Another LO ~ Finally!

These challenges over at We Digi Dares Ya have got me moving on getting some pics scrapped! This week's challenge was definitely a hard one for me. I love how some people use lyrics to express the feeling of their LO, but I was never very good at it. Part of the problem was finding just the right lyrics. Well, I think I finally got it! LOL I love this pic of the girls I took last year, & the song "Yellow" by Cold Play just fit. Plus it's both Savannah's & mine favorite songs! Check it out

Papers, button & arrow by Carrie Stephens; flower doodle by Rhonna Farrer (recolored); flower template & stitches by Christine Nash; string & tags by Peppermint Creative; flower button centers by me ~ Fonts typewriter rough & vaguely repulsive

No comments: