Thursday, March 02, 2006

Procrastinating

Yes, I'm procrastinating on getting the new freebie made ~ much less uploaded! But I feel this evening I have a good excuse for not getting anything done. The girls wanted to "put on some tunes" and dance in the livingroom. My mom used to do this when I was a kid & I loved it! She would put her old 45's on the turntable & teach us dances like the twist, monkey, and mashed potato. It was such a blast to watch mom dance those "corny dances". So I loaded up the CD player with the latest hip tunes & taught the girls the twist, monkey and mashed potato!! And they had a blast watching mom dancing those "corny dances"!! So, I think I'll be up a bit later than usual wrapping up the freebie to be delivered for the weekend. Now, off to work....

No comments: