Monday, March 06, 2006

Treasure Hunting

Well, this weekend I was going to work on my newest kit. But that just never happened. Why? You ask. Because I got totally caught up in hunting for hidden links to an awesome kit over at The Digi Chick. I spend practically the entire weekend on the hunt for those sneaky little links! I made the girls get themselves sandwiches for dinner on Saturday because I didn't want to take time out from my hunting to fix anything!! Then I was up at 6 AM Sunday morning to find the last of my links. I'm not usually this obsessive, and I'm not a big treasure hunter, but Laura made the hunt so much fun & the insentive of an awesome kit helped, too. I also did just a little shopping. Not much, I'm trying to not spend so much, which is sooooo hard with all the great sales popping up everywhere! I grabbed 2 cute kits at The Digi Chick by Mari K. I've been drooling over Jellie Babies for ages now & just had to get it since it was 50% off!! Now I can't wait to play, but have to wait until after work :( Bummer.


I also grabbed her Simple Things kit. It is soooo cute! I have no idea what pics I'm going to use with these kits, but with 3 girls, I pretty sure I'll find something!!

No comments: