Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Natural Talent

Tomorrow is the 1st of March, and I usually have a new freebie up by the first of the month. But I have been running behind all month & haven't yet caught up. Right now my attitude is "I'll get to it when I get to it." Plus, tonight I decided to scrap a terrific picture Savannah (my oldest) took last week or so. I have to admit, I'm jealous of her natural talent. I have always wanted to be a good photographer and have tried to learn what I can to improve my skills. And here is my 12 year old, running out in the yard, pointing & shooting & getting the most incredible photos with nearly no effort! She claims she can't take good pictures of people, just scenery, but I have some great pics she has taken of her sisters. And so, along with immense pride, comes my small bit of green jealousy for a natural talent I, too, wish I had.



{Neighborhood Sunset}

Ronnie McCray's Earth's Breadbasket.

Silver brads & staples from my American Pride & Be Cool kits.

No comments: