Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

It turned out that Mom & I only built one shelf yesterday. She needed to go to the hardware store for more wood, so we just called it a day & hung out the rest of the day. My younger sister was there & sick as a dog. The flu has been going around & many are saying it's a beast. So hopefully if that's what she has, the girls & I don't get it. I can handle it. The girls on the other hand, get so whinny & can't function. And Lord help me if Hubby gets sick! LOL Is it just my man or do all men act like they're dying when they get the slightest cold??? LOL
Today I finished up my newest kit & uploaded to the store. I'm not real big on St. Patrick's Day, but this kit has just a touch of the Irish in it. Seamus is a lightly shabby kit in sea foam green {although green is my favorite color, I hate kelly green!! LOL}. This way it's usable all year round for all types of layouts!!



I uploaded a bunch more freebies on my Freebie Blog and have a Qwik Stik freebie here for you made with Seamus ~


**{Thank you for your interest in my freebie, but this download is no longer available.}**


Here it is in action with my photogenic oldest, Savannah {she did the photo editing herself!} ~


Now I must work on my sister's site & get all the new pieces uploaded. Have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this fabulous page.