Thursday, March 05, 2009

And So It Goes....

I meant to get here much sooner, but I just got in a groove working on my site as well as my sister's. And once the mojo is flowing, it's hard to stop. I had to set the alarm on my cell phone each day so I wouldn't forget to pick the girls up from school!! LOL I get so into what I'm doing, I forget the world around me & when I'm on a roll I hate stopping. Even for the little things like going to the bathroom!! LOL
I made myself take a break for a minute so I can get the latest goodie posted. I have for you 2 quick stiks from the Amelia kit. And I'm doing some major house cleaning {on my hard drives, not my actual house!!}, so be sure to check back because I'm pretty sure there are going to be some more freebies!!


**{Thank you for your interest in my freebie, but this download is no longer available.}**

4 comments:

cherylzyx said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Dana said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful pages.

Jan J said...

Never find anything so lovely when I clean my hard drive, lol. Thanks for sharing.