Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Kit, Sale & FREEBIE!!

Hi all. I'm popping in real quick before I settle in with a good book. First, I have another new kit just added to the store. 'Callasandra' is chock full of goodies ~ 12 papers & 48 elements to be exact!! Take a peek ~

{click image to be taken directly to store & larger view}


And it's on sale with the rest of my full kits. All are 50% off until January 4th. Be sure you don't miss out.
And for a just because, I have a free 12X12 Quick Stick for you made with Callasandra {in png format for ease in slipping a photo into}.

**{Thank you for your interest in my freebie, but this download is no longer available.}**

And here is a look at the Quick Stick in action ~



8 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Dec [LA 09:06pm] - 31 Dec [NY 12:06am, UK 05:06am, OZ 04:06pm] ).

Franny said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the Top Cat Freebies List today!

Franny said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the Top Cat Freebies List today!

Chreamps said...

Thank you, such a pretty QP!

CbhScrapbookFreebiesSearch said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 01, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks this so much for this fantastic QP! I love this!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Franny said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the Top Cat Freebies List today!

Sandy said...

Thank you for the lovely QP!