Friday, December 26, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrr

It is so cold & windy today!! My nose & toes have been cold all day & I'm now going to bundle up with a good book & bowl of popcorn! LOL
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We went to my Mom's with my 2 sisters & had a blast. It has become tradition whenever we get together to play Uno, & yesterday was the first time hubby played. We always end up in a fit of laughter & by the time we recover, we forget what started it off!! And the girls {ages 10, 12 & 15} love to play as much as we adults do. I think they like watching Mom & Aunties get silly {and there is NO alcohol involved!!!} more than playing the game!! LOL
Anyway, wanted to let everyone know I've uploaded 2 new kits to the store {click previews to be taken directly to the store} ~

Oh! It would be nice to let you know ~ all full size kits, including the 2 new ones, are 50% off until January 4th!!



No comments: