Saturday, January 06, 2007

Some New LOs

Since I had a few of you tell me how much you liked Savannah's photos, I thought I'd show you what I did with one. {Plus two more from pics I took!} ~

Credits ~ everyhing from Shabby Princess

Credits ~ papers, felt flowers, blue & green flower, felt corners - Shabby Princess; pinwheel paper flowers, triple bow (recolored) - Fiddlette; stitches - Kathy Moore

Credits ~ papers, tag, straight pin, paint circles, stitches, paper strips, Valery Fowler & Kimberly Girrusso; flower - Sara Jones; stamps - Jan Crowley; tag & string - Taci Simms

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts....very creative!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hooray, my modest person wants to express gratitude for you!
_____________________________
http://www.austinshakespeare.org/Season/