Sunday, December 10, 2006

Jump!

I neary forgot about this LO I did a few weeks ago. I used Lisa Whitney's 'A Beautiful Mess' over at Scrap Artist. The second I saw this kit, I fell in love with it. LOL I've seen so many freestyle LOs, but could never seem to master one, but was determined to use this kit & freestyle away!! I love the way it turned out & will have to give it another try. Check it out ~


Credits ~

Papers, braid, corner doodle, fabric flowers, circle frames, folded twill, letter 'J', circle stamp (W/ 'P') ~ Lisa Whitney 'A Beautiful Mess' & 'Urban Baby'; Cardboards ~ Carrie Stephens 'Tuscan Villa I & II'; Button (in flower center) ~ Fiddlette 'Fabulous Flea Market'; Heart doodle, word art, ticket stub ~ Vallery Fowler & Kimberly Girrusso 'Freestyle'; Fayed bow, flower charm ~ Michelle Coleman 'Simply Spring'

Now on to today's goodie ~ a paper, tag & ribbon cluster ~

Get them here

Thank you for your interst in my freebie, but this download is no longer available.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

there is a wrong paper at the Download 10

greetings Birgit

Annette said...

Thank you very much!

Felicia McB said...

What a pretty layout! so much talent, I'm so new to this that I can only imagine how much I have to learn to be able to make something like that. Gorgeous!

Thanks for the next pieces of this adorable kit. Any chance you will fix the download for today so that it includes the snowflake paper in the preview? it's so pretty I would hate to miss out. The download has the plaid paper from the last downlod in it.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank You for part 10 to your fantastic kit!

Anonymous said...

Great layout! I love the background paper in the freebie; thank you!

jburkhart said...

Thanks for the paper and tag....very nice! Your freestyle layout is wonderful...great job on it!
Michaele

Anonymous said...

Thank you so mcuh!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for part 10! You did a wonderful job on your freestyle layout!! :)

Anonymous said...

On the TENTH day of Christmas, Fernlili gave to me..
A tag, a ribbon poof, and a repeat piece of paper
Some ribbon and a SWIRLY,
A mini frame, gingham treed paper and a PROOooNG,
Some knotted gingham ribbons
more pretty gingham ribbons,
A FUNKTIFIED FELTTTTT TREEEEEEEEEE,
one dated ticket, one cool paper,
A set of beribboned paperclips,
some pretty gingham ribbons,
a nice set of hardware,
and some papers embellished with trees.
Thank you so much!
This kit is really turning out very pretty!