Monday, January 23, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Leslie just tagged me!! (OK, she tagged me a few days ago, but I've been busy!!) So here goes ~

4 jobs you have had in your life ~
*Sales clerk @ a Halmark Store
*Manager at a clothing store
*Receptionist/Service Mgr for security screen door co.
*Mother/wife (the hardest job of all!)

4 movies you would watch over & over ~
*Gone with the Wind
*St. Elmo's Fire
*The Breakfast Club
*The Secret Window
(Yes, I'm a child of the 80's!)

4 places I have lived ~
*Massachusetts
*Mesa, AZ
*Tempe, AZ
(I pretty much stay in one place!)

4 TV shows you love to watch ~
*ER
*CSI (the original)
*Crossing Jordan
*24

4 places you have been on vacation ~
*Disney World in FL (over 20 yrs ago!!)
*San Francisco
*Las Vegas
*Massachusetts (to visit family)

4 web sites you visit daily ~
*Scrap Mommies
*The Digi Chick
*Scrap Artist
*FernLili's (of course!!)

4 of your favorite foods ~
*Chinese
*Mexican
*Strawberry cheese cake
*ICECREAM!!

4 places you would rather be right now ~
*the beach
*Hawaii (on the beach!)
*Ireland
*curled on the couch (where I'll be when I'm done watching 24!)

4 bloggers you will be tagging ~
*I'm gonna skip this part, 'cause I think I'm prolly the last digi scrapper to start Blogging, & everyone else has been tagged!

No comments: