Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Burning

I've been backing up all the files on my hard drive. Burning them onto CDs. I started with the kits I've made, got 3 discs full, and have moved onto kits I've purchased. That has been taking for-EVER!! I have so many kits; both freebies & purchased!! I think it's going to take me the rest of the week to get them on CD. Then I spent part of the weekend updating my web site. I had a bunch of layouts, by both me & my Creative Team Members, I needed to upload. So between messing on the 'puter & spending at least SOME time with the girls, my Blog has been ignored just a bit. But, last week I did get one layout done. Yeah!! I used my new kit ~ Stupid Cupid to scrap one of the pictures of Darien from our photo shoot last weekend.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh, I've been doing the same thing too. I'm afraid my puter might crash anytime. I want to be prepared.

Leslie said...

Fernlili! I just tagged you. No violent reactions, please! Let us know you're answer.