Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New!!

Happy Wednesday!!
My CT Members & I have been busy little bees lately! They've been creating some pretty awesome layouts & I've been creating some pretty awesome goodies!!
If I don't say so myself. LOL
The newest item in the store is a fun, brightly hued paper pack; Baby Oh Baby. The color theme is more Spring-like than typical baby colors, but as you can see, these papers work well for just about anything.


Inspiration Station~






{click here go to the gallery for credits}

Don't those colors just make your mouth water? Reminds me of candy!! LOL

At the top of the side bar, I posted a small poll. Please take a look & I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

Lots more will be happening at the store and around here at the Blog, so be sure to check back {or subscribe!!} so you don't miss a thing.


Now, on to the goodies. {Was that the only reason you stopped by???} LOL I had some xtra papers from Baby Oh Baby, so I threw in a few elements & you now have a freebie to download!! Enjoy!!

download here



10 comments:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Thanks for sharing your extra papers!

cherylzyx said...

Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 16 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

JulieBee in Iowa said...

I really love love love these colors and the textures and patterns you made with them are wonderful! Thank you for your freebie. :)

Gayle said...

Love the dreamy, watercolor texture of the papers - Thanks! :)

Lucy said...

Many thanks for the goodies, I think your pictures lo's are great, great ideas for me to incorporate into my lo's thanks!

Karen said...

AWESOME paper! I LOVE the patterns and textures, thanks so much for sharing.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

thescrappywife said...

Gorgeous! Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).