Thursday, April 09, 2009

New CT Members!


Look for their layouts around the digi community & in my gallery. These are 3 very talented ladies & I'm looking forward to working with them.

On another note ~

I stumbled across this ~



It's season 2. How did I miss Season 1?!?!? Anyway, I thought it might be fun to give it a shot. Hey, worst case I have fun, & you get some cool freebies. Best case, I get a year of free advertising!! I just sent my application for the preliminary round. My fingers are crossed I make it!! I'm sure there are going to be hundreds of seasoned as well as new designers trying for that awesome grand prize. Wish me luck!!

For now, I'm taking the weekend off {starting tomorrow} to relax with the kiddos. Between my designing & putting my sister's web site together, my hand has cramped, my neck & shoulders are in knots & my eyes are grainy & blurry!!

Have a wonderful weekend & Happy Easter to all those who celebrate :)

No comments: