Friday, February 13, 2009

New Stuffs & Freebie!!!

Do you have a personal Blog & want to jazz it up a bit? I now have the solution ~ FernLili’s Blog Kits*!! Each kit comes with 2 backgrounds, 2 toppers, 1 footer & 4 sidebar buttons. Easy to follow instructions included! And all at a great price. And if you would like someone else to do the blog kit installation, I am now offering a Blog Installation Service as well! Check them out in the Store today!



And to give you a try at my new Blog Kits, I am offering a set FREE!!


**{Thank you for your interest in my freebie, but this download is no longer available.}**

*Blog Kits & instructions are for personal blogs only that are on the Blogger platform.

Thanks for lookin'. Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Cris said...

Thank you! It's really beautiful, I think I'll be using this one for when I open my scrapping blog. Cris

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).