Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Exhaustion & the Sickies

I just finished up a 3 day designing marathon. I've been commissioned to put together 120 designs of custom iron pieces {entry doors, gates, security doors, fence & railing} for a catalogue. Whew! I'm glad it's over. I was so focused on designing, I had to put Post It's on my computer to remind me to pick the girls up from school!!
Today, my little one is home sick. She had complained of a sore throat on Sunday morning, but said nothing more about it the rest of the day. So I basically blew it off. Yesterday, after school she said it was really hurting, even when just swallowing water. When I checked her throat ~ it was very red & splotchy. So she had to gargle with salt water & Antiseptic mouthwash, go to bed early {6:30!!} and take a day off school to rest. She's feeling much better now, so she'll most likely go to school tomorrow. Let's just hope it's not a virus that will run amuck throughout the household!!
Before I'm off to watch Animal Planet w/ my sick little one, here are a couple of gifts for you ~ quick stiks from my Madaline kit & one from Whitewash. Enjoy!

**{Thank you for your interest in my freebie, but this download is no longer available.}**


10 comments:

eve said...

thank you for the QPs!

Dana said...

Thank you for both of the pages. They are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Jan [LA 09:01pm] - 14 Jan [NY 12:01am, UK 05:01am, OZ 04:01pm] ).

melliel said...

Beautiful QP - thanks for sharing.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CbhScrapbookFreebiesSearch said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 14, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

bj said...

awesome QP....many thanks

thescrappywife said...

These are beautiful! Thank you!

Hitz said...

10x nice QP's =)