Saturday, November 22, 2008

Where Oh Where Have I Been???

Sorry to all those who were followers of my Blog. Life just sometimes gets away from you. My very busy, very stressful job is no more. Yeah!! :) And boo :(
Like so many, our company had fallen on tough times & some of us were let go. Now to find another job. Not all that easy. But in my down time, I am getting back to scrap booking!!! Yeah!!
I am currently freshening up my site. Not any huge changes, just a few little ones & I've re-worked a couple of my older kits. I've got to get back into the groove of designing ~ I have so many ideas in my head I feel my thoughts need organizing!! LOL
On the personal side, all this free time has allowed me to be there for the girls more, like in the old days when I didn't have a "real job". Today I took the younger 2 to a small park near the house. They were so excited. {it's nice that a 10 & 12 year old never get tired of the park!!} This one had a tire swing & that was the major appeal. Most of the parks have had them taken out. Apparently they've been a safety issue. Crazy, I know. Swings & slides can be pretty dangerous, too. Anyway, I had to get some pics & got some pretty goods ones too. The youngest, Darien, was not as cooperative. She'd rather play & run around then pose for Mom. So I don't have as many pics of her as I do of my photogenic, camera loving middle child, Riley. Now, had Savannah been there, the camera would've been full of her pics!! LOL
I'm off to finish my construction. Until next time....
{Hopefully it won't be so long!!}

No comments: