Saturday, July 05, 2008

It's Been Much Too Long....

since I've sat down to the computer & scrapped some layouts. So that's what I've done the past 2 days. I was just itching to scrap the pictures of our trip to San Diego & still have many more to go. I've been bringing so much work home, I haven't had any time what so ever for scrapping. And I'm not looking forward to Monday morning {after a whole week off} when I get all those screaming phone calls of "Where is my door design!!??" I will not think about that this weekend, this week is all about me & my family, and the 5 layouts I managed to get done ~



Credits ~ Everything from Star Kids for Boys by Designs by Krista except glitter alpha by Amanda Kay; Date Bits by Misty Cato; & Antique Frames by Thaty Borges of ScrapKut

Credits ~ Flirty papers, stitch 'ems & bias tape by Ann DeJong; circle stitch by Lisa Whitney; folded ribbon by Mitia Assef; staples by Kate Hadfield; tied ribbon in eyelets by Natalie Braxton; journal mat from With Love by ScrapKut; ribbon wrap & flower from Spumoni by Designs by Krista & antique frames by ScrapKut

Credits ~ Everything from Daisy by Designs by Krista except thingz on striingz by Natalie Braxton; staple by Kate Hadfield; stitches by Ann DeJong; & Puddles of Sunshine alpha by Eva Kippler



Credits ~ Everything from Spumoni by Designs by Krista except glitter splat by Scrap Pony; & tiny tags by Jess Bolton


Credits ~ fabric flower & paper from Wind Chimes by Gina Miller; frame by Jess Bolton; thingz on stringz flowers by Natalie Braxton; staple by Kate Hadfield; & circle stitch by Lisa Whitney


No comments: