Saturday, May 26, 2007

Pit Stop

Just stopping in real quick while I have a moment to remind everyone of my Memorial Weekend Sale ~ everything {except sale rack items} are 30% off!! Sale ends Monday. We have a busy Saturday. This morning at 8:30 had an appointment to get my hair cut. That took until 10 ~ Evyn, my stylist takes her time getting the cut right & then styling the way I like. Then I grabbed a kid & ran to the grocery store for a few things. And even with just one kid, it always takes nearly an hour & I always stray from the grocery list!!! Now I have to make up a batch of deviled eggs to bring to my sister's for a BBQ and get the girls ready. All in the next 30 minutes before we have to leave. So I must get a move on....
Until next time....

2 comments:

BelindasScrapz said...

Enjoy the weekend and the bbq its been raining on and off Tstorms..here in MO and no sign of letting up...maybe tomorrow..i sure hope so..

Inma said...

It seems like a very busy weekend. :)

I hope you have a great time during the weekend with your family. :)

Best wishes. :o)