Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Missing Pieces Parts

I've gotten a few request for various parts of FernLili's Fresh Freebie people have missed {like parts 8 & 9!}. At the end of the month the kit will be put on the sale rack of the store for an incredible, unbelievable, you've got to be outta yer mind, low, low price. So don't fret if you've missed a piece. Thank you for all your kind words for Savannah. She now has a very sore throat & neck. I think a couple more days rest & Mom's cure-all {next to Bag Balm & Listerine!!} a bowl of chicken soup. I've got her drinking lots of OJ, & trying to get Hubby to have her gargle w/ salt water through out the day. Not always easy since he hates to hear her {or any of the girls} complain & whine in pain. But as a parent, you gotta do what you gotta do. Even if the kids hate it. Haven't we heard thousands of times "It's for your own good"??? Now I'm repeating it to my kids. Oh, how my mother loves to hear that all those things I hated hearing from her, I'm now saying to my girls!! LOL
Must be getting off to work so here is part 11 ~ a button & 2 gingham bows ~

get it here

{Thank you for your interest in my freebie, but this download is no longer available.}

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the great kit! I am sorry to hear that your daughter is not feeling well. Has she been checked for strep? I know it's going around here were I am and it can cause h/a, stomache, sore throat etc. Just a suggestion if things don't get better:)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how the older we get, the more we become out mothers! Thanks for the pretty button and bow!

Belinda said...

Thank you for the next pieces. I asked for the download, because I came and it wasn't my fault I couldn't download, it was 4shared's. I am a designer too, however, I wouldn't buy a kit just to get one paper I missed, no matter what the price. Thank you for addressing the matter, even if I don't like the answer, I do appreciate receiving the reply! :)

Sweet Pea said...

Thank you so much!
Susan

Heddes Mama said...

Thank you for the button and the bows!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you you so very much for part 11!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a million for the kit, it´s really cute. I hope your daughter will improve soon.
Best wishes. :D

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful piece :) Thanks so much!! Hope Savannah is feeling better soon!!

Joanna said...

Thanks a lot for the latest two pretty pieces.