Friday, April 13, 2007

LMAO

I just got home from work & was reading my emails, and couldn't help but laugh. {The girls think I'm losing it!! LOL} Maybe I should have a fear of the number 13 since I uploaded part 12 again!! That's what happens when I try to rush things in the morning & have to nag Savannah to get a move on, her hair looks just fine. Which is probably the wrong thing for a mother to say!! LOL Anyway here is the correct link for today ~ part 13 {this download is no longer available.}
Thanks ladies for the heads up. Until tomorrow.....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for part 13 on Friday 13!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pretty bow and ribbon! I think we will forgive you! Have a great weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the cute ribbons! My parents raised four girls so I know what you mean! One of my older sisters was the one who had to do her hair everyday. My father would start the countdown and say if she was not ready in 5 more minutes he was leaving without her!!! He was so patient!!!

Mollie said...

I don't care how bad you screw up...just as long as I get all this kit...rofol It's so pretty, I don't want to miss any of it:)
Thanks for the fix.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!

Teresa P said...

Thanks so much, glad to have gotten this part. Love bows. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)

Sweet Pea said...

Thanks! Susan

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for #13!!

Heddes Mama said...

Thank you so much for this part!