Thursday, October 12, 2006

Look Mom, It Changed!!

This is such a funny story, I had to share. Yesterday I got home from work & was in the kitchen trying to figure out what to make for dinner. Savannah, (the 13 yr old) came into the kitchen & said, "Hey, Mom you've got to see this. When I put this Gogurt in the freezer this afternoon it was pink, now it's blue. I wonder why." I pointed to the front of the Gogurt & said, "Maybe it's blue 'cause it says 'Blueberry Blast'!" We both had a good laugh about it. She's pretty cool about laughing at herself when she has these blonde" moments!! Which is nice because it wasn't always that way!!

And on another note, I dug up this old photo of Darien when she was 3 yrs old. She is just too cute!! I started the LO with the strips of paper & ribbons behind the photo & the swirly stamped corner, then I hit a creative block. Where to go from here? I tried more swirles & doodles, looked horrible. I tried some bows& tags, still didn't look right. So I went browsing the Digi Chick gallery, looking for inspiration ~ & I found it! Crazygirl's gorgeous LO caught my eye, so I lifted a bit of it. See her LO here & here's mine ~

I used my new kit My Sister's Faded Dress, ric rac & beige ribbon from my Moxie kit & swirly corner stamp by in obscuro

No comments: