Sunday, August 27, 2006

Latest in the Emporium

I've just hired another CTM ~ Anni. She's from Germany & creates wonderful layouts! (Just 2 LOs to date for me, but boy do they look good!) I wasn't looking for a new CTM (I'm so slow lately in getting kits out with everything going on in my life!!) but Leslie has stepped down from her position as CTM to concentrate on her pregnancy. She's been trying to start a family for some time now & is going to have twins!! (Congrats to her!!) Anni contacted me, saying she'd love to join the team, so she's now filling Leslie's spot. If you'd like to read a bit more about Anni check out my About page. And check out her Gallery here.
I'm also working on a new kit. But who knows when that'll get done!! LOL!!! Be on the lookout for it ~ since it's so hot today & the girls have decided to "park it" (my Mother's term! LOL) on the couch & watch DVDs, I have a day to create!! YEAH!!!!!

So catcha later Dudettes!!

No comments: