Saturday, May 06, 2006

New Kit & Layouts

OK. For those who have been patiently waiting; here is a preview of the entire new kit ~ "Moxie" ~ which will be in the Emporium this Monday...


I also included a free Qwick Stik!

And, I got 2 layouts done! Last weekend my SIL had a garage sale & my MIL came down from Las Vegas to visit & sell some of her stuff. After the sale she took us all out to lunch at Del Taco. She said the older kids (my neice, who is 14 & my nephew, who is 12) did not behave well enough at the sale to deserve a lunch at a nicer restaurant, so Del Taco it was! While the adults were finishing up their meal, the kids took the cameras and started taking candid shots of each other (and a few "butt" shots, which are actually the crook of someone's arm!). Some were REALLY bad, some were pretty good. Like the 2 I scrapped today. Check 'em out ~



They both hate these pics of themselves, but I think it's nice to get one where they haven't posed & shows a little more of who they are everyday. Well, that's it for now. I'm off to scrap some more!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You've got another great stuff! I like the sound of Moxie! It has personality. Now, when do we get to work on this kit? I'm just dying to get my hands on this one.