Saturday, May 13, 2006

Interesting...

I received a very interesting comment to my last post. Apparently someone out there (who is too afraid to leave a name 'cause they signed in anonymously!) felt I was whining & preaching (???) about dishonest people and piracy. Here is the direct comment ~

"Oh please stop whining! This sort of thing happens and always will!! Those who realize human nature don't give up and continue whatever it is so others can still benefit. So please stop preaching and whining, it won't change anything."

I think someone out there in cyber-land needs the reality check! I was never whining OR preaching about what has been happening. Just venting my frustrations & letting those who enjoy my work know what's been going on & why the changes. And I'm a firm believer that if enough of us stand up & let our voices be heard, we CAN change things. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, or even next month, but eventually we will change it. I just laughed at this. I never said I'm giving up either. (I even posted to check back here for future freebies. Not what I'd call giving up!). Makes me think this person is one of the pirates, giving designers creations out to all in every & any Yahoo group she can get into that'll allow it, hence the lack of a name attached to the comment. Who ever it was, I guess I should thank them for a good laugh for the day!!
You all have a wonderful weekend. I'm off to treasure hunt over at the Digi Chick. (Hopefully they're back up!!)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Must be a pirate! LOL!
Enjoy your day. Happy Mother's day!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you didn't take their nasty comments to heart. I've been guilt at times of downloading a freebie and failing to leave a comment and feeling so guilty afterwards. I have tried my hand at making stuff myself, but guess I just don't have the talent or maybe it's the patience.
Just want to let you know that there are those of us who deeply appreciate what you do and can't say "Thank you" enough for sharing in spite of the morons.

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

All I can say to "anonymous" is AAAARRRRR! Glad to be rid of ya, scruvy dog!

er, that's not to say I'm a pirate, just sometimes you have to talk their language.

Anyway, I'm glad you're not giving up on us good apples. :D