Sunday, January 01, 2006

Confections

I've been working on a couple of new kits lately. One of them I just love & couldn't wait to do a layout with it! I made up a set of papers, scribbled out some fun doodles & TaDa! A new layout was created! The new kit is called "Confections of a Pre-Teen" (Coming to the Emporium Wed. Jan. 4th). The colors I used look a lot like a pastry shoppe, but I didn't want to name it something so boring as say "Cupcake". While I was trying to think of a name, Savannah, (my 12 yr. old) was watching 'Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen', and the idea hit me ~ the colors are like confections, (which sounds kinda like confessions) and Savannah is a pre-teen! And she likes cakes & candies! Well, enough of that, take a look at what I did with part of the kit, & I'd love to hear what you think ~



No comments: